Las Vegas Helicopter Weddings with Grand Canyon Landing
A PARTIR DE
Getting Married Grand Canyon Style
Ditch the traditional wedding chapel and set your special day amidst the most beautiful backdrop in the world - the Grand Canyon! The happiest day of your lives will begin with a private limousine service from your hotel to our helicopter terminal in Las Vegas. Set off on an unforgettable helicopter flight from Las Vegas and across the Mojave Desert to Grand Canyon West Rim.
Descend 4,000 feet into the depths of the Grand Canyon and land at the very bottom of the canyon floor. You'll exchange your vows at our private wedding ceremony located near the bank of the Colorado River, surrounded by the magnificent canyon walls and desert landscape. Celebrate this incredible moment with a champagne toast and a wedding cake, then pose for pictures amidst the incredible canyon backdrop.
As a grand finale, your Grand Canyon helicopter return flight will soar over the Las Vegas Strip for aerial sights of the neon lights and casinos. Upon landing, a limousine is waiting to return you to your hotel.
Booking for Grand Canyon weddings online is currently not available. Please contact a reservation specialist so we can assist you and answer any questions you might have.
- Wedding Ceremony near the bank of the Colorado River
- Breathtaking aerial views of Las Vegas, Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, the Mojave Desert, and Grand Canyon West Rim
- Exclusive landing site at the base of the Grand Canyon West Rim for Wedding Ceremony
- Scenic return flight back to Las Vegas with a views of the Las Vegas Strip
- Package includes a private helicopter for your wedding party of up to 4 passengers plus wedding officiant
- Translado ida e volta ao hotel em limusine de luxo
- Buquê com uma dúzia de rosas (cascata ou amarradas a mão) e boutonnière do noivo para combinar
- Six-inch wedding cake and champagne toast
- Ministro para oficiar a cerimônia
- Doação ao juiz de paz e gorjeta ao motorista da limusine
Upgrades and Additional Considerations
- Dedicated wedding photographer or videographer is available for an additional fee.
- Marriage license is not included in the Helicopter Wedding Grand Canyon package. We recommend obtaining your marriage license in advance.
- Tour Duration: Approximately 3-4 hrs hotel-to-hotel
- Flight Duration: Approximately 90 minutos
- Time Spent in Canyon: Approximately 30 minutos
- Horários disponíveis: 8h às 12h ou 13h às 17h
What to Bring
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government-issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your Las Vegas Wedding tour of the Grand Canyon as early in your trip as possible.
- Água: você pode trazer uma garrafa de água, mas ela não poderá ser aberta dentro da aeronave.
- Don’t forget your camera! A professional photographer is available for an additional fee, however, passengers are encouraged to use personal cameras and cell phones as well. Please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? It is recommended that passengers bring an extra layer of clothing such as a jacket for outdoor weddings is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be brought from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. If you are planning to wear heels, it is recommended to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain before and after the wedding ceremony. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
Não é possível reservar este evento online no momento. Ligue para Reservas para que possamos ajudar e responder a qualquer dúvida que possa existir.Reservas:
|Tipo de tarifa||Tarifa-base||Impostos e taxas||Por passageiro||Você economizou|
|Adulto||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultBase %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultFees %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultTotal %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultSavings %>|
|Criança||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childBase %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childFees %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childTotal %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childSavings %>|
<% ['', 'January', 'February', 'March', 'April', 'May', 'June', 'July', 'August', 'September', 'October', 'November', 'December'][parseInt(startMonthNum, 10)] %><% startYearNum %>- <% ['', 'January', 'February', 'March', 'April', 'May', 'June', 'July', 'August', 'September', 'October', 'November', 'December'][parseInt(endMonthNum, 10)] %><% endYearNum %>