Golden Eagle Helicopter Tour
A PARTIR DE
More About the Golden Eagle Helicopter Tour
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off from most major hotels in Downtown Las Vegas and on the Strip
- After departing from the Las Vegas area, soar over the world-famous Hoover Dam and the massive body of water it created, Lake Mead.
- Experience magnificent aerial views of the West Rim of the Grand Canyon. Aboard your West Rim helicopter tour, soar over the Colorado River and West Rim lookouts like Guano Point and Eagle Point.
- Music and multilingual tour narration will entertain and educate you throughout the Grand Canyon tour.
- After your scenic return flight, simply check in at the terminal transportation desk to hop on a shuttle back to your Las Vegas hotel.
- Make your Golden Eagle helicopter tour over the Grand Canyon private
- Add luxurious limousine pick-up and a Golden Eagle helicopter tour over the Grand Canyon & the Las Vegas Strip
- Walk on the world-renowned glass-bottomed bridge during a Golden Eagle helicopter tour over the Grand Canyon with a VIP Skywalk experience
- Request the front seat on your helicopter
- Departure: Las Vegas
- Destination: Grand Canyon West
- Tour Duration: Approximately 3.5 - 4 hours hotel-to-hotel
- Helicopter Flight Duration: Approximately 70 minutos
- Hotel Pick-up: Guests are picked up from Las Vegas hotels approximately 1 to 1.5 hours prior to departure
- Check-In: Check in at our state-of-the-art terminal in Boulder City.
Solicitar um assento dianteiro em seu tour de helicóptero
Fly first class and experience the pilot's point of view with a front seat upgrade for only $50 per person! While every seat aboard our state-of-the-art helicopters provide incredible views, the front seats offer a panoramic perspective and unparalleled photo opportunities.
Todos os passageiros são livres para solicitar upgrade para um assento na frente, mas a disponibilidade é limitada. O upgrade para assentos na frente não é garantido, mas poderá ser concedido após a conclusão do processo de check-in do passageiro, no momento da definição dos assentos no helicóptero. Se o seu pedido de upgrade for confirmado, o pagamento será processado no balcão de check-in, antes da partida.
- Charge to Request: Free
- Charge if Confirmed: $50.00
Items to Bring
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a Grand Canyon helicopter tour must have government-issued forms of identification.
- Certifique-se de reservar o seu tour o mais cedo possível antes da sua viagem.
- Bring a bottle of water. Staying hydrated during your helicopter tour over the Grand Canyon is essential.
- Remember to bring your camera. Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged on our helicopter tours. However, please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
About Your Helicopter
We are proud to fly the most advanced tour helicopters available. Our EC-130 ECOStar helicopters and Eurocopter AS350 Family helicopters feature forward-facing theater-style seating for an unobstructed 180-degree view.
Professionally trained and certified pilots will guide you across the breathtaking Southwestern landscapes, pointing out highlights as you fly. Each passenger will be provided noise-cancelling headsets to facilitate easy communication with the pilot and multilingual narration throughout the flight.
Aeronave EC-130 EcoStar
Família Eurocopter AS350
- Transparent Pricing: The price of the helicopter tour over the Grand Canyon is clearly listed online next to the booking location. Even better? Our lowest prices are available online for you to easily compare and see which tour is right for you.
- No Hidden Fees: You'll never see a "convenience fee" or a "booking fee." Our transparent pricing covers taxes, fees, and surcharges. So the rate we quote you is the rate you pay. No guesswork necessary.
- No Commissioned Staff: Our reservation specialists aren't "just trying to sell you something." They'll help you find the tour that is best for your budget and personal preference.
Please call Reservations if you are booking this tour for accessibility purposes
- If assistance is required for boarding and disembarking, passengers must provide a companion or attendant to do so. Staff are permitted to assist only in case of emergency.
- Passenger must be able to use a helicopter seat.
- Only collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be stowed on board due to space limitations.
- Os visitantes serão avisados no momento do check-in se as limitações de espaço impedirem o embarque com o equipamento de acessibilidade.
- Passeio somente aéreo, sem pouso no cânion. O equipamento que você precisar deixar no terminal será guardado com segurança e estará esperando quando você pousar.
- Solicite mais informações ao nosso departamento de reservas ou no momento da reserva sobre a acessibilidade no transporte entre o hotel e o terminal.
See more wheelchair-accessible tours with Papillon.
Tour Duration: 3 - 3.5 hours
Prices Starting at: $Book Upgrade
Tour Duration: 3 - 3.5 hours
Prices Starting at: $ +90 per personBook Upgrade
Tour Duration: 5 - 5.5 hours
Prices Starting at: $ -288.99 per personBook Upgrade
|Tipo de tarifa||Tarifa-base||Impostos e taxas||Por passageiro||Você economizou|
|Adulto||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultBase %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultFees %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultTotal %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultSavings %>|
|Criança||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childBase %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childFees %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childTotal %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childSavings %>|